TEXAS FOOD HANDLERS
eFoodHandlers® for a TX Food Handler Card in Texas. Here is how you get an approved Texas food handler card in TEXAS. eFoodHandlers' online certificate, permit or license shows the Texas public you have been trained on proper food handling and preparation practices.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent TEXAS
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Unlimited Test attempts
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $8
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- Small Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local TEXAS jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for TEXAS. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in TEXAS to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.